Welcome at the EARA 2018 Conference webpage!
Looking back at the high quality and nice conference we had, a warm and energizing feeling unfolds! See you all in Porto 2020! Check out again the great conference program we had at this conference!
Dear participants of the EARA 2018 conference,
We hope you enjoyed the 16th conference of the European Association for Research on Adolescence in Ghent (Belgium)! This gave you a chance to meet the EARA community and we hope you would like to consider joining the EARA.
EARA membership offers researchers a way to connect with each other to keep up with what others are doing, to be updated about opportunities and activities of interest, and to develop joint ventures.
Members receive the following membership benefits:
- Reduced fees for the Association’s Biennial Meetings (if you register now, you can benefit from reduced fees to attend the 2020 conference in Porto!)
- Possibility to apply for EARA awards
- Possibility to apply for EARA special issues published in Journal of Adolescence
- Possibility to apply for EARA summer schools
- Free Newsletter twice a year
- Up-to-date information on congresses, research and grant opportunities via the website
- Free electronic Membership Directory
- 20% discount on the volumes in the Studies in Adolescent Development (SIAD) book series (published by Psychology Press)
We encourage you to consider becoming a member of EARA!
Susan Branje (EARA President)
Wim Beyers (EARA President-elect and Conference chair)
Elisabetta Crocetti (EARA Secretary)